Terms and Conditions of Auction Sales > Home
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AT McCULLUM AUCTION AND APPRAISALS
By registering as a buyer you are accepting these terms.
1. Merchandise may be inspected before the commencement of the sale. Please insure you have inspected the merchandise you wish to bid on, as the highest bidder is the buyer. By being the highest bidder you are invoking a verbal contact with the auctioneer. All sales are final.
2. All items are sold as-is, where-is with no recourse to the vendor. It is your responsibility to inspect items prior to bidding.
3. Any disputes arising from bidding will be determined solely at the auctioneer's discretion and if found necessary, bidding may be reopened. All sales are final.
4. Merchandise is the property of the consignor until the auctioneer says "sold" at which time it becomes the property of the buyer. You are responsible for your own items after making a purchase.
5. All items are to paid for on the day of the sale and no merchandise shall be removed from the sale without a sale receipt. No item is to be removed during the sale, if it's removal interferes with the on going auction sale.
6. All merchandise must be removed on the date of the sale or otherwise by special arrangement with the management. All merchandise left on premises after being purchased is left at the purchasers risk.
7. The management and or property owner shall not be responsible for personal or property damage occurring on the premises.
8. All applicable taxes will be added to your sale invoices.
Site Design by Nic Carhart
© McCullum Auction and Appraisal Service